John Leech has a proven record of standing up for South Manchester and getting things done:
- Brought metrolink to South Manchester
- Helped deliver £4.3 million extra per year for South Manchester schools
- A strong independant minded MP who isn't afraid to stand up for his constituents in Parliament, voting against tuition fees and spare room subsidy changes.
John Leech is a champion for the Christie and and for Manchester's NHS
- Fought closure threat at the Christie and got £6 million returned to the Christie after the collapse of Icelandic banks
- Secured £12 million for Wythenshawe A&E
In Government John Leech's Lib Dems have:
- Protected NHS budget with above-inflation increases
- Created a million extra jobs and over 1600 new apprenticeships in Manchester Withington since 2010.