We are sick and tired of working in a town hall that implements the most right-wing agenda in the country, and this manifesto lays out exactly the kind of city we will build from Day One.
We'll do it on Day One:
- Scrap the Homeless Tax and repeal any law currently criminalising homeless people.
- Reverse Labour’s 22% Council Tax increase for the least well off in Manchester.
- Fix our broken roads and begin building a transport network system that works for the UK’s greatest city.
- Officially back a People’s Vote giving you the final say on Brexit with an option to Remain.
- Invest in those who protect us by breathing new life into our NHS, fire and police services.